Wednesday, October 31, 2012

GSA poster

For the GSA club they wanted to have a movie night and the only movie I heard was going to be watched was Milk and I told Monican the head member of the club about Gus Van Sant's other film called Elephant so I put that in too. The Graffiti Artist I heard about and thought it would just look good too in the poster and I liquified the edges like the others and maybe should've put an image below it like I did for Elephant, but I had a hard time finding a good one. The bottom black space to the left is actually for more info since they want to use it later so the date needs to be changed too. I'm going to make some minor adjustments to it later on, but I'm not going to lie I like overall how it turned out.

-Thanks, signing off Conor

No comments:

Post a Comment