Wednesday, March 20, 2013

French Fry Alphabet

We had to make an  English alphabet with whatever we could think of and after seeing my friends bored one day making a stupid message out of french fry's I thought that's what I should do.. just with letters. I was slow at first about it and kept putting it off but eventually I changed out the lenses on my camera with a macro so I was ready. Despite getting plenty of odd looks from everyone who didn't know what the hell I was doing while i took all the photo's out in the front it wasn't too bad. I thought it came out pretty good I guess but it was a little annoying having to change every single letter to the right size after realizing my document was just a little too small. I think it's cool and I'm glad I got it done already.

No comments:

Post a Comment